Underwater Digital Photography Course
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Digital Underwater Photographer Course
If you want to take digital photos and video underwater this course will teach you how. In the first two sections, the focus is primarily on still photography – whether you take digital still images with a camera or camcorder. Section Three covers some specific tips on how to image quality underwater video with digital cameras.
Underwater Photography Course
After enrolling, PADI’s eLearning® system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you check understanding of the presented information before moving on. This lets you go through the program efficiently and at your own pace. End-of-section exams verify your mastery of the entire topic and are automatically scored.
Who can benefit from this course?
The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to use a digital camera or video underwater and also helps improve the skills and knowledge of those who already have some experience with underwater digital imaging. The course is open to certified divers of all levels and certifying agencies age 10 and up.
Review Medical Questionnaire
You will need to bring a signed letter from your doctor verifying that you are “fit for diving” before entering in the water.
PADI Underwater Digital Photography Specialty Course
Pricing $269.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Follow the link to register and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
- Follow the link to sign up and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
- Advise date you want to train onsite at SFS at the time of booking.
- eLearning includes all the knowledge development requirements for the course.
Registration Step 2
Book your certification course with us!
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
- Leaves at 8:30 AM
- Returns at 12:00 – 12:30 PM
- Leaves at 1:00 PM
- Returns at 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Check-in is always an hour before each tour leaves!
Shop Closed Sunday – Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- PADI certification & processing fees
- Certification card
Sign up for Ocean training dives with Sail Fish Scuba. SFS course $269+tax covers instruction on setting up camera (free use of shop camera if you don’t own your own) 2 air tanks diving under the direct supervision of PADI UW Digi Photo Specialty MSDT Instructor in the Ocean, Free use of any/all scuba rental gear you may need to use, and free set of photos taken during training if using our camera.
- A tip for your Instructor & boat crew $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service for each boat trip is customary in the dive industry
- eLearning fee – This is paid directly to PADI through the link above
- Bathing suit & Towel
Dive Certification Courses
Get certified or continue your education!