A refresher for those who are already certified but have not been diving in a while…. Sharpen up your skills and feel comfortable in the water again by the end of this course. To dive with us you MUSTtake this course if you have not been diving in 2 years!
Scuba Tune-Up Course Outline:
- What’s Included?
- Your Instructor
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wet-suits if needed
- Pool fees
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- Sticker for your certification card proving you completed this review course.
- What’s not included?
- A tip for your instructor $10 per person for fair service and $40 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry for the Open Water Course
- Your bathing suit & towel, please come prepared to spend the day in the water
- What skills am I going to review?
- You will review several skills in this course such as mask clearing, regulator clearing, neutral buoyancy, emergency out of air techniques, equipment assembly, basic self rescue, basic buddy rescue, and much more.