Discover Scuba Diving in Key Largo
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Key Largo is the diving capital of the world, there’s no better place to try breathing underwater for the first time in this full day experience!
No experience necessary ~ big on desire to try scuba for first time, but short on time & money you can invest? This is the class!
Discover Scuba Diving Course Outline
Check-in at the shop, fill out paperwork, get fitted for gear, and participate in a short classroom session with your instructor.
Load up in your car and head to the pool to take your first breaths underwater!!
Learn basic skills, like mask and regulator clearing, with your instructor to ensure you are comfortable for your afternoon ocean dives.
After a lunch break, meet back at the shop to prepare for the afternoon ocean dives! You will enjoy a 45 minute boat ride through the largest mangrove jungle in the United States.
You will have about an hour at each of the two dive sites to complete a total of 2 ocean dives. Your instructor will point out wildlife such as turtles, stingrays, eels, and if you’re lucky maybe even a shark!
5:00 - 5:30 PM
Arrive back at the shop and fill out log books with your instructor before heading out for happy hour!
Discover Scuba Diving Course
Pricing $269.00 + Tax
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- Classroom materials
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wet-suits if needed
- Pool fees
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- Certification of Completion
- A tip for your instructor $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry
- Your bathing suit & towel, please come prepared to spend the day in the water
- Photos – If you would like to add a private photo guide to this experience the cost is $100
Each and every single Non-Swimmer must add their own 1/1 Private Guide for this tour: $100 additional per each person. Non-swimmers not permitted to Share private guide.
Review Medical Questionnaire
Dive Certification Courses
Get certified or continue your education!