Key Largo Snorkel Trip (PM)
Snorkeling in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Join us for a snorkel experience you will never forget! Make life-long memories with your family & friends! Your guide will point out tons of wildlife out on the reef and take Facebook-worthy photos of the entire tour for FREE!!
Check-in at our shop located at 103100 Overseas Highway, STE 33 Key Largo, FL. Keys at 12:00 PM to 12:10 PM (No Later!). Meet the staff and complete your waivers for the tour and ride on the boat.
Half-Day 2 Location Snorkel Trip
Pricing $99.00 + Tax
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
Snorkel Trips in Key Largo
Get fitted with our high quality snorkeling gear for your tour right behind our shop. Mask, Fins, (even booties and strap fins if you like them better than full foot fins!) and snorkels (which all come with purge valves!)
Each of our trips include a FREE PADI professional dive master or instructor level snorkel guide at a maximum ratio of 6 snorkelers to 1 guide. This guide will be taking FREE photos of your tour to take home. All tour photos are uploaded to our daily blog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional experienced snorkel guide at a ratio of 6:1
- FREE PHOTOS
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel & Wetsuit
- 5 minute Snorkel 101 lesson before entering the water for those first-timers
- Pool noodles & snorkel vests for flotation if requested
- Water & candy on the boat
- Snacks when you return back to the shop
- A tip for your guide / crew $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry
- Your bathing suit & Towel
- A private guide.
- While we try to keep ratios as low as 8:1 – snorkelers to guide, sometimes our snorkelers want a little extra attention, this can be added on for an additional $100 at the time of booking
We welcome children over the age of 3. It is recommended for children under the age of 12 years to hire a private guide ($69 add-on).
This will make the trip safer and funner for your child.
- Many snorkelers experience Motion Sickness during the boat ride and sometimes in the water. This is easy to control by talking with your doctor or pharmacist about taking an over the counter Motion Sickness product such as Bonine
- There are no refunds for getting motion sickness. Please plan ahead
- Jelly season is late September – early December, we do get a few stragglers but the majority do come in the season.
- We put snorkel guests in wet suits and rash guards to protect you from stings
- Vinegar is always kept on board to ease jelly stings in the unlikely event you do manage to get stung.
Each and every single Non-Swimmer must add their own 1/1 Private Guide for this tour: $100 additional per each person. Non-swimmers not permitted to Share private guide.
Snorkeling Photo Gallery
Key Largo Snorkel Tours with Sail Fish Scuba
Afternoon Snorkel Trip Information
Guided Tropical Reef Experience For All Ages
Guided Afternoon Snorkel Trips
- 12:00 PM | Afternoon trip check-in time.
- If you arrive late of your check-in time you will forfeit your reservation and be held to payment in full.
- 1:00 PM | The boat leaves the dock.
- 1:45 PM | Arrive at your first dive site.
- You will have 45 – 50 min snorkeling time with your guide.
- 2:45 PM | Arrive at your second dive site.
- Another 45-50 min snorkel.
- 3:50 PM | Leave the second dive site.
- 4:30-5:00 PM | Arrive back at Sail Fish Scuba.