PADI Scuba Diver Course in Key Largo
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Key Largo is the diving capital of the world, there’s no better place to learn to dive!
Want to get certified but don’t see yourself diving without a guide? Save some money in the long-run & skip the pool sessions. Get SCUBA certified to dive with an instructor to 40 ft for life after this one-day course!
PADI Scuba Diver Course
Earn a lifetime SCUBA certification is as little time as 1 day!
Check-in at the shop, fill out paperwork, take a head shot for your certification card, get fitted for gear, participate in a short classroom session with your instructor, complete your E-learning quick review quiz, & learn equipment assembly & disassembly.
Load up in your car and head to the pool to take your first breaths underwater!!
Complete confined water sessions 1-5 and learn all necessary skills needed to become a certified diver with your Instructor.
After a lunch break, meet back at the shop to prepare for you first 2 open water ocean dives! You will enjoy a 45 minute boat ride through the largest mangrove jungle in the United States. You will have about an hour at each of the two dive sites to complete your open water & surface skills while having fun exploring the dives sites. Your instructor will point out wildlife such as turtles, stingrays, eels, and if you’re lucky maybe even a shark!
5:00 - 5:30 PM
Arrive back at the shop, rinse your gear, & fill out log books with your instructor before heading out for happy hour!
- You will learn a lot of skills in this course such as mask clearing, regulator clearing, neutral buoyancy, emergency out of air techniques, equipment assembly, basic self rescue, basic buddy rescue, and much more.
- You will not go deeper than 40ft
You will be certified to dive to 40 ft under the direct supervision of an instructor anywhere in the world for the rest of your life. It is not necessary for you to go to the pool again unless you want to become fully certified.
Yes! Anytime and anywhere in the world! Upon completion, contact any shop to complete your last two pool sessions and your last two open water dives to be fully certified for life.
PADI Scuba Diver Course
Pricing $379.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Follow the link to register and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
- You will complete chapters 1, 2, and 3 before arriving at the the dive shop
Registration Step 2
Book your certification course with us!
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wet-suits if needed
- Pool fees
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- Certification card & processing fees
- A tip for your instructor $15 per person for fair service and $60 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry for the SCUBA Diver Course
- Your bathing suit & towel, please come prepared to spend the day in the water
- If you would like your Ocean Dives photo-documented, add the Private Guide fee of $100 and we will add an additional PADI professional to dive along and take a ton of photos and you.
If you do not know swimming, we are extremely sorry to advise: Due to Insurance Reasons, we can’t put you in the water.
Review Medical Questionnaire
Other Dive Certifications
Get certified or continue your education!