Scuba Tune-Up Course in Key Largo
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Key Largo is the diving capital of the world, so an ideal place for a refresher Scuba course.
A Scuba Tune-Up is for those who are already certified but have not been diving in a while. Sharpen up your skills and feel comfortable in the water again by the end of this course. To dive with us you MUST take this course if you have not been diving in 2 years!
PADI Scuba Refresher Course Outline
Check-in at the shop, fill out paperwork, get fitted for gear, participate in a short classroom session with your instructor, complete your E-learning quick review quiz, & review equipment assembly & disassembly.
Load up in your car and head to the pool to review all necessary skills as a certified diver with your Instructor.
After a lunch break, meet back at the shop to prepare for your 2 open water ocean dives! You will enjoy a 45 minute boat ride through the largest mangrove jungle in the United States. Captain will tie up to 2 dives sites in which you will have an hour at each. Your instructor will point out wildlife such as turtles, stingrays, eels, and if you’re lucky maybe even a shark!
5:00 - 5:30 PM
Arrive back at the shop, rinse your gear, & fill out log books with your instructor before heading out for happy hour!
Review Medical Questionnaire
You will need to bring a signed letter from your doctor verifying that you are “fit for diving” before entering in the water.
Scuba Tune-Up Course
Pricing $279.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Follow the link to register and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
Registration Step 2
Book your refresher course with us!
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
Morning Confined Water Training
- Check in at shop 7:30am
- Post Pool, Return to shop 12 noon for PM boat.
- Leaves at 1:00 PM
- Returns at 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Check-in is always an hour before each tour leaves!
Shop Closed Sunday – Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wet-suits if needed
- Pool fees
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- Sticker for your certification card proving you completed this review course.
- A tip for your instructor $10 per person for fair service and $40 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry for the Open Water Course
- Your bathing suit & towel, please come prepared to spend the day in the water
You will review several skills in this course such as mask clearing, regulator clearing, neutral buoyancy, emergency out of air techniques, equipment assembly, basic self rescue, basic buddy rescue, and much more.
Other Dive Certifications
Get certified or continue your education!