PADI Rescue Diver Course in Key Largo
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
PADI Rescue Diver Course Description
During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem-solving skills until they become second nature. You will learn and practice self-rescue, because if you are not a confident rescuer, then when performing a rescue, there could become 2 victims. Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed.
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken.
PADI Rescue Diver Course Outline
Must hold (current in last 24 months) CPR & 1st Aid certification. If not, simply add our Emergency First Responder 1 day course before the day of this Rescue Diver course.
PADI Rescue Diver Course covers a wide range of topics including, The Psychology of Rescue, Recognizing Diver Stress, Accident Management, Assisting Responsive and Unresponsive Divers at the Surface and Underwater, Equipment Problems, Oxygen Delivery Systems, Missing Diver Procedures, Responding to Diver Emergencies and i-0water Rescue Breathing
12 noon – 5pm Land & Pool confined water rescue training sessions 1-5
Morning or afternoon 2-tank Ocean Dives to complete the Open Water portion of the course.
You need to be at least 12 years old, certified to beyond entry-level with proof of underwater navigation training, such as PADI Adventure Diver with the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive completed, and be fit for diving to be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver.
Review Medical Questionnaire
PADI Rescue Diver Course
Pricing $379.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Follow the link to register and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
- Follow the link to sign up and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
- Advise date you want to train onsite at SFS at the time of booking.
- eLearning includes all the knowledge development requirements for the course.
Registration Step 2
Book your certification course with us!
Schedule and Duration
- Leaves at 8:30 AM
- Returns at 12:00 – 12:30 PM
- Leaves at 1:00 PM
- Returns at 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Check-in is always an hour before each tour leaves!
CLOSED All Sunday- Tuesday Weekly
Shop Closed on Mondays
Call Wed-Sat at 305-453-3446 with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- Any and all scuba rental gear you may need to complete this training at no additional fee.
- PADI certification & processing fees
- Certification card
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wetsuits if needed
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- A tip for your Instructor & boat crew $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service for each boat trip is customary in the dive industry
- eLearning fee – This is paid directly to PADI through the link above
- Bathing suit & Towel
Dive Certification Courses
Get certified or continue your education!