Diving Equipment Specialty Course
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
PADI Diving Equipment Specialty Outline
Learn the basics of repairing and maintaining dive equipment. It could save a dive or even a life!
At our shop we will get in deep with you a hands-on learning lesson all about masks, fins, snorkels, wetsuits, BCD’s, regulators, tanks and much more!
Follow the link to sign up/pay PADI to complete your required knowledge review before arrival with SFS.
Advise date you want to train onsite at SFS at the time of booking.
Not available Sunday/Monday/Holiday
Review Medical Questionnaire
You will need to bring a signed letter from your doctor verifying that you are “fit for diving” before entering in the water.
Dive Certification Courses
Get certified or continue your education!
PADI Diving Equipment Specialty Course
Pricing $89.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Follow the link to register and pay PADI for your virtual classroom and virtual manual.
Registration Step 2
Book your certification course with us!
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
- Leaves at 8:30 AM
- Returns at 12:00 – 12:30 PM
- Leaves at 1:00 PM
- Returns at 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Check-in is always an hour before each tour leaves!
Shop Closed Sunday – Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- PADI certification & processing fees
- Certification card
- A tip for your Instructor & boat crew $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service for each boat trip is customary in the dive industry
- E – Learning fee – This is paid directly to PADI through the link above
- Bathing suit & Towel