Open Water Diver Referral Certification
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Become a PADI Certified Open Water Diver
Open Water Referral means that you have completed all your classroom and confined water pool training for a SCUBA training agency but not yet done the 4 Open Water Training dives. Under direct supervision of one of our PADI OWSI you will complete the 4 Ocean Open Water training dives over 2 half days.
Open Water Diver Referral Certification Course
Includes 4 Ocean Dives with Instructor & any/all rental gear needed to complete training. Dive must be done of 2 days, not all in 1 day. Get your lifetime PADI Open Water Dive Certification
Our Referral fee includes the use of any/all rental gear you may need to use to complete your training dives. You only need arrive with swimsuit, towel and your original paperwork from your classroom/confined water OWSI.
- If you would like your Ocean Dives photo-documented, add the Private Guide fee of $69 and we will add an additional PADI professional to dive along and take a ton of photos and you will go home with a FREE set of photos!
- You will need to review the required medical waiver. If all No answers, email to us just page 1, if any YES answers, you must get page 1 signed by a doctor and email to us before your day of training.
- This level certification certifies you to dive with just another certified OW diver buddy or group to a max depth of 60 feet deep anywhere in the World the rest of your life.
- You can easy upgrade anytime the rest of your life to the next level certification, Advanced Open Water Diver Level, by completing knowledge development, and 5 more AOW training Open Water dives!
Open Water Diver Referral
Pricing $369.00 + Tax
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- Classroom materials
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wet-suits if needed
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- Certification of Completion
Includes 4 Ocean Dives with Instructor & any/all rental gear needed to complete training. Dive must be done of 2 days, not all in 1 day.
- A tip for your instructor $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service is customary in the dive industry
- Your bathing suit & towel, please come prepared to spend the day in the water
- Photos – If you would like to add a private photo guide to this experience the cost is $69
Review Medical Questionnaire
Other Dive Certifications
Get certified or continue your education!