Specialty Diver Courses (One Day)
PADI Certifications in the Florida Keys with Sail Fish Scuba
Specialty Diver Certifications
These one-day certifications courses help divers become more confident with their dive abilities while gaining knowledge in a new field of SCUBA fun!
Must be previously Open Water Certified. Continue your knowledge in 2 dives during these half day courses.
Available 2-Tank Specialty Certifications
- AWARE Fish ID
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
Increase your diving skillset with a specialty certification!
Specialty Diver Classes
2-Tank Dive Specialities
Purchase includes 2 tank dive tour for yourself & FREE use of any/all rental gear you may need to use. Processing Specialty Certification fee also included with us!
Review Medical Questionnaire
If you answer YES to any questions…
You will need to bring a signed letter from your doctor verifying that you are “fit for diving” before entering in the water.
Specialty Courses (One-Day)
Pricing $269.00 + Tax
+ eLearner Fee
Registration Step 1
- Purchase and Complete Course Manual
Manual Additional Information
These specialties only require the advanced purchase of a PADI manual ( advise your USA shipping only ~ USPS mailing address). Manual to be fully completed before arrival & brought with you the day of training. OR advise the date you will stop by dive shop to pick up the manual at least 24 hours before your training day or advise the date you will stop by dive shop to pick up the manual at least 24 hours before your training day
Registration Step 2
Book your certification course with us!
Schedule and Duration
*Check-in is an hour before each tour leaves!
- Leaves at 8:30 AM
- Returns at 12:00 – 12:30 PM
- Leaves at 1:00 PM
- Returns at 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Check-in is always an hour before each tour leaves!
Shop Closed Sunday – Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Instructor
- PADI certification & processing fees
- Certification card
- All SCUBA gear you will use for the day including wetsuits if needed
- Boat fees
- Water and candy on the boat
- Snacks when you arrive back at the shop
- A tip for your Instructor & boat crew $5 per person for fair service and $20 per person for excellent service for each boat trip is customary in the dive industry
- Bathing suit & Towel
- These specialties only require the advanced purchase of a PADI manual (advise your USA shipping only ~ USPS mailing address).
- Must be Open Water Certified PRIOR to this course
- Course manual to be fully completed before arrival
- Required to fill out Medical Waiver & email to dive shop before course date
Dive Certification Courses
Get certified or continue your education!